5.8.09

Jihad in India, UAE, Africa, Middle East, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and more!

Hello everyone
NDTV 24x7 is doing a great job promoting the second broadcasts of "A Jihad for Love" this coming weekend.
Check it out-visit the site-chat live with me at 1 pm India time on Sunday and much, much more.
Spread the word. This is the first chance that people in many countries will have a chance to see the film and react. For me personally this is very significant as India is my home country and I also know that enormous numbers of Muslims will now be able to watch the film easily. Click on this link below and even see Part 1 in the region (only available for a limited time)

A Jihad for Love : Being Gay and Muslim ONLY ON NDTV!

No comments:

Breaking News from Mohandessin in Cairo

I have another friend Yousry. (Different from the other amazing Yousry I just interviewed for a Mondoweiss exclusive) I have blogged about h...